Apps-madeingermany.de Forum

Welcome to my support forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-10 02:36:51

rxz

nike-air-max-90-mens

Pep Guardiola Bayern To Decide Future During Winter Break - RealGM Wiretap
Pep Guardiola will meet with Bayern Munich officials and announce a decision his future during the winter break womens nike air max 90 floral black , chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said on Saturday.

Guardiola is out of contract at the end of the current season.

"I'm relaxed, as is the coach," Rummenigge said. "We'll discuss it after the first half of the campaign. We'll then come to a decision and we'll announce it, whatever the outcome."

Guardiola has been linked to Manchester City.

Bayern have more than a month off between games on Dec. 19 and Jan. 22.

Guardiola in his third season as Bayern manager after taking a one-year sabbatical following his time in charge at Barcelona from 2008 to 2012.

Iglesias Could Earn Spot In Cincinnatis Rotation - RealGM Wiretap

Scouts raved about Raisel Iglesias at the Arizona Fall League and he could earn a spot in the starting rotation of the Cincinnati Reds this spring.

The Reds signed the Cuban right-hander to a seven-year, $32 million deal last June.

"Four pitches with command — that spells out starting pitcher nike air max 90 womens sale , especially when it's plus-stuff across the board," Bryan Price said of Iglesias.

"He was 93-97, so the velocity is there. The action on his fastball is there, much better changeup than I anticipated seeing and two quality breaking balls and a good feel. His last (appearance) that he made in the fall league, he had two strikeouts on 3-2 breaking balls. That type of confidence and ability to execute those pitches in those situations suggests he's a little bit more advanced than a lot of guys who are getting their first chance in big league camp."

Kershaw Regrets Skipping WBC - RealGM Wiretap

Clayton Kershaw regrets turning down an invitation to pitch for Team USA at the World Baseball Classic.

He says he was encouraged by the Dodgers to say no.

"That's a huge honor to get to do that. I would have loved to nike air max 90 mens sale ," Kershaw said. "I think I owed it to the team to show I was healthy in spring training, even though I had two starts at 100 percent last year. I wanted to come in and show I'm 100 percent great and I know they didn't feel great about me going.

"Hopefully, in four years I'll get the honor to do it again, but I'll definitely have regrets watching it."

Carpenter To Have Season Ending Surgery - RealGM Wiretap Cardinals right-hander Chris Carpenter will undergo surgery and miss the remainder of the 2012 season. Carpenter, who is currently rehabbing from a nerve-related shoulder injury nike air max 90 premium womens black , did not throw his scheduled bullpen on Monday. The 37-year-old pitcher has been dealing with neck and shoulder issues since spring training. .

Board footer