Apps-madeingermany.de Forum

Welcome to my support forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-01-21 00:37:02

Kraken

Especially for In*ress

false position is Ni*ntic comparing with BSSID-WiFi AP in near range.
So, best feature is recording path including BSSID AP in the near range  ;-)
And logically feature with playing recorded path with this dataset.
Than You

#2 2015-01-21 06:34:21

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Re: Especially for In*ress

Are you 100% sure that they scan the bssids even with no network location allowed?

And wouldn't it be enough to just block the BSSID request or send some random data that isn't in any database?

I still have to do some research on this topic to tell you what is possible but i will try to find a solution.

#3 2015-02-10 23:58:02

Kraken

No,  I'm not sure, but WiFi data collection is the primary task of ing..s. Is not it ?
And I found out he was sending a lot of data at background.

Last edited by Kraken (2015-02-12 15:37:09)

#4 2015-02-12 15:36:50

Kraken

After two days i got a BAN  from NIA*TIC. I believe that this is due missing/resp inadequate/ WiFi BSSID scanned data.

#5 2015-02-12 17:28:05

Tigablast

FYI, I've been using this app for that game about 2 month if I'm not wrong. and until now, I don't have any problem using it. maybe you just didn't play save. that's all.
the only one problem I got is sometimes it jumps back to real position. when it teleported back to real position, i just tap exit/minimize quickly and force close in*ress app. then start it again. do it before scanner refresh done and you're save. when using this app, don't open your scanner for too long. use it when your eyes are in your phone screen.
and one more, when I use this app, I changed location mode to battery savings (wifi/mobile networks).

#6 2015-02-13 00:47:04

Kraken

=when using this app, don't open your scanner for too long. use it when your eyes are in your phone screen..

Please explain why?
Thank You

#7 2015-02-15 05:12:59

Tigablast

Kraken wrote:

=when using this app, don't open your scanner for too long. use it when your eyes are in your phone screen..

Please explain why?
Thank You

isn't it obvious?
open your scanner too long might cause jumps back to your real location and trigger anti spoof system.
use it when you're eyes on the screen, so you'll know when it jumps back to your real position, and you can quickly exit the game before it collect data about your real location (when it refreshing).

Last edited by Tigablast (2015-02-15 05:15:09)

#8 2015-02-16 14:34:29

megamind

Good morning, I use this application since it was launched, there are several months, I was never banned in the accounts I played "correctly", only you do not go times impossible, for example, go from the USA to China in 5 minutes, this causes ban easily, if you go possible time, you will not be banned, or not to play in places that do not have access to X schedule, so the other players do not report you.

#9 2015-02-17 02:25:43

Tigablast

megamind wrote:

Good morning, I use this application since it was launched, there are several months, I was never banned in the accounts I played "correctly", only you do not go times impossible, for example, go from the USA to China in 5 minutes, this causes ban easily, if you go possible time, you will not be banned, or not to play in places that do not have access to X schedule, so the other players do not report you.

Did you have a problem from new version?

3 of my accounts are flagged (can't deploy, can't destroy, can't recharge). i don't know why, coz i didn't do anything that can trigger the system.
I am curious, 2 of 3 accounts that I mentioned are currently Destroying portal with turret mod, and the other one isn't doing anything.
Since new version, this is the first time I got some problem.

i wonder if it's because of ingress servers (in this past month there are some players that got this problem too)
or
Because our new fake location method (using xposed and installed as a normal app) triggered semi ban algorithm.

#10 2015-02-17 21:37:23

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

The xposed method doesn't change much in the locations so it's unlikely that it triggers some kind of algorithm. It's more about blocking real ones.
The "jumps to real" should only happen if you are using wifi location.

#11 2015-02-18 11:07:55

megamind

Tigablast wrote:
megamind wrote:

Did you have a problem from new version?

3 of my accounts are flagged (can't deploy, can't destroy, can't recharge). i don't know why, coz i didn't do anything that can trigger the system.
I am curious, 2 of 3 accounts that I mentioned are currently Destroying portal with turret mod, and the other one isn't doing anything.
Since new version, this is the first time I got some problem.

i wonder if it's because of ingress servers (in this past month there are some players that got this problem too)
or
Because our new fake location method (using xposed and installed as a normal app) triggered semi ban algorithm.

Hello, in the last week many players of my country has this problem, wait a few days and everything will be normal again.

#12 2015-02-19 14:17:33

Tigablast

Its funny because I tested on 6 different account, 4 of them get flagged while doing action (destroying portals, simulate walking then hacking), 1 account get flagged for doing nothing but fake it location, and the last one still save because I don't use fake gps tools. I wonder if it have some connection why 5 of my accounts got semi ban. Any idea?

#13 2015-02-19 15:29:13

Kraken

Hello , I have some problem on tho account. All is fine aftet 7 days. If it was caused by using gps tools,  do not know.
Anyway scanner has the right to read accelerometr sensors and BSSID WiFi. Maybe the problem is in the difference of sensor data.
Data from tilting is  diferent  than walking.

EDIT: After week of honest  walking and Gliffing ;-)

Last edited by Kraken (2015-02-19 15:32:49)

#14 2015-02-23 17:03:20

Painmaker

Hello all, i used this app since a long time and i had never any kind of problems in in*ress. Now with the new version 2.0.4 and the xposed thing 2 of my 4 accs are flagged. Strange, id could be coincidence, i dont know. In fact im scared to play further with this app.

Last edited by Painmaker (2015-02-23 17:03:55)

#15 2015-02-23 17:43:21

Tigablast

Painmaker wrote:

Hello all, i used this app since a long time and i had never any kind of problems in in*ress. Now with the new version 2.0.4 and the xposed thing 2 of my 4 accs are flagged. Strange, id could be coincidence, i dont know. In fact im scared to play further with this app.

same goes for me. i got 5 of my account flagged.
i thought there's something to do with new method, maybe because the phone detect as a normal app instead of system app since xposed would run when we installed as normal app.
and since 3 days ago I revert it back to system app and didn't use xposed, until now none of my account been flagged.

#16 2015-02-23 18:43:58

Painmaker

I open the next account and im flagged already, force glyph and hack accuired no items. Ok lets talk about the facts. Played well month ago without any type of problems. Version 2.0.4 came out and all of my accounts are flagged. !!! Strange ?

#17 2015-02-24 12:44:09

jonnyQ

Thanks @tigablast for re directing me here. I also uninstalled and re installed as system without closed. Been trying it on 1 acct Since last night and still seems good.

#18 2015-02-24 12:45:17

jonnyQ

*xposed sorry about that

#19 2015-02-27 00:01:57

jonnyQ

@tigablast you still having luck? I donno what I did but got flagged again. (So annoying). You use xprivacy? To block some permission?

#20 2015-02-27 09:41:10

Tigablast

jonnyQ wrote:

@tigablast you still having luck? I donno what I did but got flagged again. (So annoying). You use xprivacy? To block some permission?

still using the old way, and its fine.
I didn't use any xposed module anymore.

for your reference, this is my settings:
- battery savings (wireless networks) on gps settings.
- update intervall I set from 1000 to 50

it almost never jumps back, but when it jumps back, just exit in*ress and restart before it refresh the scanner.

#21 2015-02-27 12:34:15

jonnyQ

Sweet. Thanks for the tip! smile

#22 2015-03-03 16:49:57

lyrs

Many my friends recieve flagged acounts without any spoofing. It's new scaner version problem, not this toolkit.

i'm flying about 2-3 months, all times I emulate real game actions:
periodically I "driving" to other cities, I "walking" in the city, I don't go constantly through houses, I don't fly instantly to other cities, after each jump I emulate the minimum actions walking around, walking to the next portals and only after that I switch off toolkit and game.

and of course it is NECESSARY to hide root from game. to accounts on rooted phones n*tik will show where bigger interest.

after all this things I didn't recieve any flags and bans in my ~6-8 accounts

p.s. sorry for my english, i use translators.

Last edited by lyrs (2015-03-03 16:51:59)

#23 2015-03-17 06:49:48

Trogdor

lyrs wrote:

Many my friends recieve flagged acounts without any spoofing. It's new scaner version problem, not this toolkit.

periodically I "driving" to other cities, I "walking" in the city, I don't go constantly through houses, I don't fly instantly to other cities, after each jump I emulate the minimum actions walking around, walking to the next portals and only after that I switch off toolkit and game.

and of course it is NECESSARY to hide root from game. to accounts on rooted phones n*tik will show where bigger interest.

Thanks for the info - but how do you hide root from this game?  There are a few methods, but I'm not sure which one works the best in this case.

#24 2015-03-17 16:10:21

Tigablast

lyrs wrote:

how about now? are you using xposed or just installed it on system?

#25 2015-05-12 14:47:40

lyrs

Tigablast wrote:
lyrs wrote:

how about now? are you using xposed or just installed it on system?

sorry for long answer.
i use system app, because when I use a xposed module I recieve flagged account. In system app type is ok (without flagged)

Last edited by lyrs (2015-05-12 14:56:48)

Board footer