Apps-madeingermany.de Forum

Welcome to my support forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-22 14:35:10

Tortellino

Version 2.4.1 not working

After been banned in famous game *gres I took an holiday, now I update to new version 2.4.1 but it doesn't work:
Android 4.4.2 on Emui 3.0
If I set the program as system app it always says an error occured and the program never loads,
With exposed module it seams all ok but when I set a new route and press the triangle to start the route nothing happen, it remain in gps coordinate 0 0.

As I was not able to install xposed on Emui I tryed with another device with the same play store account but the new 2.4.1 version did not work neither with new device. I thought it was a certificate issue so I delete account in second phone, and reset play store in both devices, reinstall gps fake locations toolkit in main device, this time with xposed, cancelled data in play store and gflt, but it is always the same.
If it is a certificate problem, Is there a way to make play store or this app know in which device has to be installed surely?
Thank you

#2 2016-07-23 12:39:50

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Re: Version 2.4.1 not working

That's very strange. Are you able to click the settings button or any other function?

#3 2016-07-25 10:58:12

Tortellino

Yes I can set everything but when I press play it does't work...

#4 2016-07-25 16:47:06

Tortellino

Re-made all  clean data and install again and now it works:
-System up crashes at start and app don't load
-xposed module with only gps set in android works but very slowly, the jump to a new rout takes 10 seconds and than there are stops during the route, that often don't arrive at the end.
-xposed module with battery save (only WiFi) setting seams to work well as some weeks ago, i'm going to test it with games

It is not clear how does it work new options, for exemple if it is ok to take fake WiFi on when using nmea simulations, or what does simulare movement, or take all location and insert location... And how do they interact each other...

Last edited by Tortellino (2016-07-25 16:59:42)

Board footer