Apps-madeingermany.de Forum

Welcome to my support forum

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-05-15 09:02:53

Cory

Re: Especially for In*ress

lyrs wrote:

Many my friends recieve flagged acounts without any spoofing. It's new scaner version problem, not this toolkit.

i'm flying about 2-3 months, all times I emulate real game actions:
periodically I "driving" to other cities, I "walking" in the city, I don't go constantly through houses, I don't fly instantly to other cities, after each jump I emulate the minimum actions walking around, walking to the next portals and only after that I switch off toolkit and game.

and of course it is NECESSARY to hide root from game. to accounts on rooted phones n*tik will show where bigger interest.

after all this things I didn't recieve any flags and bans in my ~6-8 accounts

p.s. sorry for my english, i use translators.

Hi, I would like to know how to hide root from In*ress too, could you teach or give a hint to me?

#27 2015-05-15 10:07:32

zf9x

Cory wrote:

Hi, I would like to know how to hide root from In*ress too, could you teach or give a hint to me?

You can try Cydia Subtrate: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … .substrate + RootCloak Plus (Cydia) https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … tcloakplus

Remember to restart your device after each installation & activation step just in case and then to add In***ss in RootCloak Plus to blocked apps.

You might also need SELinuxModeChanger: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr … ?t=2524485 and set SELinux to Permissive.

Last edited by zf9x (2015-05-15 10:09:07)

#28 2015-08-17 13:09:25

jonnyQ

New version still trips the system if you use xposed. Without xposed works great

#29 2015-08-17 13:11:34

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Can you describe what's wrong and tell me which android version you use?

#30 2015-08-23 18:47:57

Tigablast

jonnyQ wrote:

New version still trips the system if you use xposed. Without xposed works great

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

Can you describe what's wrong and tell me which android version you use?

what jonnyQ says is true. after some days doing research about new updates (2.1.0) with different kind of playstyle, I revert back to old ways (system app + no exposed) after 5 of my account positively got soft ban (and I had to glyph it until it's fixed hmm )

here's what I do to 5 of them:
1. 1 L1 account I set walking around until it reach 10km (trekker unlocked). then after that, it got soft ban after two hacks on some portals (the first portal was fine, then the second give me no item and comm suddenly empty).
2. I also tried 2 L1 accounts walking until trekker medal unlocked, then 2 days after that I play it on a cluster (it seems fine) until I tried to drop some portal keys while on route mode (yeah, just like some people try to leaving a trace) and then both of them got soft ban.
3. a L8 account, just hacking, destroying, capturing, soft ban after 3 days.
4. a L8 account, just hacking, but route mode in a very small cluster (flash farming). I'm doing this almost 3 days, and the last thing I got are sometimes I got portal lockdown (forced to glyph), but still give me normal item. not long after that, got soft ban.

I dunno what trigger that soft ban, but it looks like when we use xposed, it give us soft ban.
maybe it's because normal app, or maybe because xposed module.

Last edited by Tigablast (2015-08-24 11:20:43)

#31 2015-08-27 18:21:48

NuCLeaR

Tigablast, hello.
Can u please give me your Telegramm, because I'm quite interested in this game and want to make a good guardian. Need help for proper instructions from somebody. It looks like you know how to trick in**es*

#32 2015-08-29 05:03:38

Tigablast

NuCLeaR wrote:

Tigablast, hello.
Can u please give me your Telegramm, because I'm quite interested in this game and want to make a good guardian. Need help for proper instructions from somebody. It looks like you know how to trick in**es*

hello, unfortunately I don't use Telegramm, but you can email me at *******@gmail.com, if you want to ask something in private.

Last edited by Tigablast (2015-11-08 19:21:58)

#33 2016-04-06 20:01:55

username

hi. i see this thread stoped long time ago. Can we revive it? Maybe something new was done with this app to fool in**ess? Maybe I am already safe to try it and not get banned. I am interested in it only for resourses ha**ing from my sofa, because dont have a home po*tal

#34 2016-04-11 13:19:56

awehowe

hey
i'm just trying to figure out, what cause my problem, but no solution so far.
4/4 of my accs got soft ban after 1-2 hours of playing (and not during gameplay, but after i restart my phone)
what can cause the problem?
i use normal settings, eg. (update 50, walking speed, route mode)
i installed it as priv-app, as i read that xposed mode is buggy.

any ideas?

#35 2016-04-15 06:12:22

niffumau

mine worked flawlessly.. untill the softban kicked in.

#36 2016-06-06 17:30:27

Eugene

Guys, has anyone found a way of safe location spoofing with latest spoof detection "improvements" made in the game?

#37 2016-06-07 15:06:17

niceone

Eugene wrote:

Guys, has anyone found a way of safe location spoofing with latest spoof detection "improvements" made in the game?

Nope. Using 2.2.6 today and I had two accounts terminated one right after the other.

#38 2016-06-07 20:21:15

Cactus

niceone wrote:
Eugene wrote:

Nope. Using 2.2.6 today and I had two accounts terminated one right after the other.

Terminated? Not even a warning?

Did you make crazy jumps or something?

I've been safe for a certain amount of time, it looks like hacking only won't trigger a ban. Dropping is bad, though.

#39 2016-06-07 22:16:45

Eugene

Cactus, i was hacking only (nothing apart from that) and got terminated. Before last ban wave i was spoofing safe for quite long with this app.

#40 2016-10-02 13:25:53

Tigablast

Cactus wrote:
niceone wrote:
Eugene wrote:

Terminated? Not even a warning?

Did you make crazy jumps or something?

I've been safe for a certain amount of time, it looks like hacking only won't trigger a ban. Dropping is bad, though.

yeah, hacking, even action like destroy & linking is fine, really. as long as we don't move to fast between one another.

Eugene wrote:

Cactus, i was hacking only (nothing apart from that) and got terminated. Before last ban wave i was spoofing safe for quite long with this app.

what was your method when you got banned?
xposed ?
system app ?

Board footer