Apps-madeingermany.de Forum

Welcome to my support forum

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-13 06:07:36

Sno0t

Several suggestions

Hello developer(s?),

I would like to make some suggestions (and for those already mentioned by other users, ask for their schedule/development)

Waypoint deletion/Undo button: when creating a route, the possibility to undo the last step (or more steps) should be possible without deleting the whole route.

Dynamic Route editing: Insert new waypoints in an existing route. It should be selectable where i want to add another waypoint.(not only be able to expand the route).

Randomizers: Speed and position accuracy should be randomizable...e.g. when selected 9mph it should move between 8-10 or smth like that. For accuracy, when selecting 10,meters it should be possible to select a range of variation. e.g. +-2 meters

Manual movement: In addition tilting, I would love to have arrow buttons in the title drop down to move into directions (North, south, east, west). that way I can see the application for which I am faking in the background and move more precisely. (I always have the feeling tilting makes reaaaally big steps).

Search button: A search button to directly look for adresses or lat/lon points would be awesome as well as really convenient.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Kind regards,
Sno0t

#2 2016-07-14 00:36:44

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Re: Several suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions. All those features will be implemented in the future - i'm just too busy right now getting the faking method as stealth and stable as possible.

#3 2016-07-28 07:00:42

Sno0t

Hi m8,

I have some suggestions I would like to add to my list wink :
Joystick Overlay: It would be really great if the app would get an 'overlay' option to lie slightly transparent over another app, with a joystick to move so that we can directly see where we are going while still seeing the underlying app. (I know this si slightly redundant to my previously mentionen controls in the dropdown MIUI, this one here would be preferred actually. wink

Searching improvements I know that I can directly jump to a location by inserting lat and lon while I have no route selected, However, when creating a route, I would like to have an option to jump to a given point and set there my new waypoint...e.g. I know i want my route to start at point A. Popint B is like 5 km away and I cant see it on the map, or can't pinpoint it directly. I would like to enter specific lat/lon values or an address to make the map jump to that location so that I am able to set a new waypoint there/near to that point.

Cheers,
Sno0t

#4 2016-10-02 13:32:24

Tigablast

Sno0t wrote:

Hi m8,

I have some suggestions I would like to add to my list wink :
Joystick Overlay: It would be really great if the app would get an 'overlay' option to lie slightly transparent over another app, with a joystick to move so that we can directly see where we are going while still seeing the underlying app. (I know this si slightly redundant to my previously mentionen controls in the dropdown MIUI, this one here would be preferred actually. wink

Searching improvements I know that I can directly jump to a location by inserting lat and lon while I have no route selected, However, when creating a route, I would like to have an option to jump to a given point and set there my new waypoint...e.g. I know i want my route to start at point A. Popint B is like 5 km away and I cant see it on the map, or can't pinpoint it directly. I would like to enter specific lat/lon values or an address to make the map jump to that location so that I am able to set a new waypoint there/near to that point.

Cheers,
Sno0t

A little addition, devs:
Joystick that look alike analog would make it better to move and save time, rather than switching back and forth between apps (like one of those pokemon go xposed tweak). and don't forget the option to hide the analog too.

Board footer