Apps-madeingermany.de Forum

Welcome to my support forum

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-06-07 04:57:47

THE INTERNET

Re: Jumping positions (system app)

Is the jumping positions fixed in this next update? Currently it is the only thing making this app unusable for me.

Current settings:
System app
Lollipop 5.0.2 CM12S Bacon
Randomize Position ON
Update Interval 100
Speed 10
Route Mode ON

Phone is in a metal box lined with 3 layers of aluminum foil, airplane mode ON, connected to WIFI, connected to computer via USB, controlled by computer.
No matter what I do the position still jumps back and forth between the fake location and the real location.

#27 2015-06-12 14:07:53

PichonBurro

i have a question.. (i´m from argentina, i´m sorry for my bad english)

what about if in*ress is detecting our gps altitude? and with this the antihack system flags our account... it´s just a question that came out to my mind yesterday

is there any chances to make an automatic altitude on the next update? or do i have to checkout with goo*le or any other gps program the exact altitude of the place i want to be?

regards!

#28 2015-06-12 14:15:24

fieps

Position jumping is annoying.

It´s kind a bit like russian roulette using it in THE GAME

#29 2015-06-14 13:46:36

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Hello. The app has an automatic altitude detection.
The altitude you enter will only be used if the automatic altitude check fails.
It's rather unlikely that the altitude is checked because altitude data is always very inaccurate.

I'm always working on the position jumping. I'm testing several new injection methods right now. The xposed method fixes the jumping but right now some people get bans for using it - it's hard to figure out why.
If you want to contribute request a beta invite via email (it may take some days until i send the invite).

#30 2015-10-24 18:59:52

Victor

There is a method to avoid jumping without xposed module. Maybe it can help you somehow. Install other app Fake GPS location, start it and set update interval in settings as much as possible (eg 3000000ms). Then press Set location in main menu (system gps icon changes to app icon in notification bar) and forget about it. Now GPS Fake Location Toolkit will work perfectly without aluminium foil or other brutal tools. I don't know how it was done, but I could be a beta tester if necessary.
Sorry for mistakes, english is not my native lang.

Last edited by Victor (2015-10-24 21:05:29)

#31 2015-10-26 14:22:48

Jimbooo

I use aluminum foil and only routes. Never jumping.

#32 2016-02-17 10:08:10

pigall

Victor wrote:

There is a method to avoid jumping without xposed module. Maybe it can help you somehow. Install other app Fake GPS location, start it and set update interval in settings as much as possible (eg 3000000ms). Then press Set location in main menu (system gps icon changes to app icon in notification bar) and forget about it. Now GPS Fake Location Toolkit will work perfectly without aluminium foil or other brutal tools. I don't know how it was done, but I could be a beta tester if necessary.
Sorry for mistakes, english is not my native lang.

Hi all, I'm experiencing the same jumping problem, and this solution seems to be the best... But I've few questions:
1) the secondary fake location app, should be installed as system app too??   (for the moment I've it as normal app, and at launch it askes me to enable mock location... Which is not a good solution).
2) should GPS be activated or not, when using this long update interval?   (I run GPS fake location toolkit with GPS disabled, with the option "use wifi and cells for positioning- low accuracy", but sometimes the position still jumps to real location... So I wonder if GPS must be enabled to be simulated/bypassed or not)

Victor, which were your settings for GPS, when you changed the update interval with 2nd app?

#33 2016-02-17 12:27:51

Victor

pigall wrote:

Hi all, I'm experiencing the same jumping problem, and this solution seems to be the best... But I've few questions:
1) the secondary fake location app, should be installed as system app too??   (for the moment I've it as normal app, and at launch it askes me to enable mock location... Which is not a good solution).
2) should GPS be activated or not, when using this long update interval?   (I run GPS fake location toolkit with GPS disabled, with the option "use wifi and cells for positioning- low accuracy", but sometimes the position still jumps to real location... So I wonder if GPS must be enabled to be simulated/bypassed or not)

Victor, which were your settings for GPS, when you changed the update interval with 2nd app?

1) To avoid the requirement to enable mock location, the secondary app Fake GPS location should be installed as system app too.
2) It doesn't matter GPS is activated or not, but some apps don't work when GPS is off. Fake GPS location data replaces the system data once and will no longer interfere, because its update interval is long. During this interval GPS fake location toolkit doesn't jump anywhere.

When I use fake location I don't change GPS settings (GPS is on - high accuracy).

#34 2016-07-12 17:40:37

lordzardeck

Victor wrote:
pigall wrote:

1) To avoid the requirement to enable mock location, the secondary app Fake GPS location should be installed as system app too.
2) It doesn't matter GPS is activated or not, but some apps don't work when GPS is off. Fake GPS location data replaces the system data once and will no longer interfere, because its update interval is long. During this interval GPS fake location toolkit doesn't jump anywhere.

When I use fake location I don't change GPS settings (GPS is on - high accuracy).

I tried installing that Fake GPS location app as a system app, but it still asks for mock locations. Did you have any issues with that?

#35 2016-07-12 18:02:03

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Be warned that the second app you mentioned does achieve this with switching the mock gps mode on and off very frequently. This can be detected

#36 2016-07-12 18:03:11

lordzardeck

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

Be warned that the second app you mentioned does achieve this with switching the mock gps mode on and off very frequently. This can be detected

Is there another way to prevent jumping then besides using foil?

#37 2016-07-12 18:27:50

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

There are some crazy ways like unplugging the gps antenna internally big_smile  (Some people really did that) But even that won't stop the jumping completly. Blocking some information with xprivacy can do the trick, too. But that's dangerous, because if you block too much it's detectable. I can recommend blocking gsm and wifi localization.

But i would advise to just change to xposed when the next version is released - it will be so much more stealth.

#38 2016-07-13 07:24:19

nex0x

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

There are some crazy ways like unplugging the gps antenna internally big_smile  (Some people really did that) But even that won't stop the jumping completly. Blocking some information with xprivacy can do the trick, too. But that's dangerous, because if you block too much it's detectable. I can recommend blocking gsm and wifi localization.

But i would advise to just change to xposed when the next version is released - it will be so much more stealth.

Hey, will that fix the jumping too or not?
Shouldn't it be able to block the gps sensor somehow since we have root rights?

#39 2016-07-14 00:33:26

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Yeah with xposed there is no jumping. But there are plenty of threads in this forum explaining how it works. Just spend some time reading it.

#40 2016-07-14 16:57:31

lordzardeck

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

Any idea of when the next version will be released? Really looking forward to removing the jumping.

#41 2016-07-14 17:04:59

lordzardeck

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

Also, do I need any specific xposed module installed? Or just the xposed framework itself?

#42 2016-07-14 21:19:58

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

My app has an integrated xposed module. When the app is installed it will show up in the xposed installer.
The new version is in beta right now, it depends on the feedback i get when it will be released

#43 2016-07-16 14:21:23

anzewill

Appsmadeingermany wrote:

My app has an integrated xposed module. When the app is installed it will show up in the xposed installer.
The new version is in beta right now, it depends on the feedback i get when it will be released

Hi, im new here, thanks for your app, it helped alot. Can i join the beta test? If there is any slot left please let me try. The location jumping is making me crazy

#44 2016-07-16 18:34:19

Appsmadeingermany
Administrator

Yes, just apply for this google group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gpsfakebeta

#45 2016-07-22 22:16:07

xerohour

I found with Xposed Plugin that sometimes it appears that I get the jumping bug too. Also there seems to be still the "South Africa" bug where I end up in the middle of the ocean somewhere. I apply for beta test to see if it improves at all, the jumping may just be the new game (servers have been overloaded for weeks) but I am not sure.

Thanks for the development on this app

#46 2016-07-27 05:06:07

Chicago

Hello Spoofers, Cheaters, Fakers and Others,

I too am affected by the position jumping and use a legit paid for instance installed as a system application.
    If you're stealing this Fake GPS Location toolkit, go buy it in the Play Store today!!

Here is my contribution to the thread.

Others have written about removing the GPS antenna.  Others have written about shielding the phone's GPS receiver.  Others have written about removing the GPS driver.  Others have written about modifying the privileges of other applications which make location requests (Google Play Services).

I am going to suggest one other piece of the "Device Only" GPS platform / "full stack".

Let's focus on Assisted GPS (AGPS) for just one moment.

If the GPS receiver has been shielded and the location is still jumping, the location coordinates must be coming from somewhere.
    I hypothesize the /system/build.prop has AGPS enabled to propose GPS coordinates, which is a *vulnerability* as far as our purposes are concerned (unscrupulous game playing).

Thus, there is a server at your carrier working in tandem with the cell towers to triangulate on your position and provide "Assisted GPS".

Here are a few directives from my build.prop.

ro.gps.agps_provider=1

persist.gps.qmienabled=true
        persist.mot.gps.smart_battery=1
        persist.mot.gps.assisted=false
        persist.mot.gps.locktype=4
        persist.gps.qc_nlp_in_use=0

I could not determine from browsing developer.android.com whether gps.agps_provider is a Vendor specific attribute.

I'm going to try playing with these values here and see if it affects the jumping around because I have a hunch it will help.
    Please link to reference material for these build.prop entries pertaining to (A)GPS so we can configure them more appropriately while working towards the goal of eliminating the jumping behavior.

The GPS driver in the above example build.prop comes from a DROID MAXX, XT1080M running Android v4.4.4, Build number SU6-7.7 w/ System version 24.21.7.obake-maxx_verizon.Verizon.en.US.

Kind Regards,
-Chicago

#47 2016-08-08 03:03:03

gabrielaherrera

To go along with Chicago's post. I have a relative who works in engineering for moto who has told me he is very sure pogo is using some form of comparison check for banning people. Basically comparing where you should be in terms of network triangulation and where your GPS says you are (mostly speculation I believe, dont know if hes made alts to test). He said he is rebuilding his device specific software and disallowing pogo to pull network based GPS data to use his own custom built spoof software. He of course won't go much more detailed with me though, but thought I'd share for those here who might be able to make use of any info of the sort to help this app.

#48 2016-10-22 18:46:02

Fitzgibbin

I don't know about that. For instance I play In**ess with a second account on a second phone all the time tethered to my main phone. The second phone has it's sim card pulled, is not activated on any network, and is in airplane mode with the exception of wifi being on. So it shouldn't be pulling any of the AGPS data from the carrier or the cell towers at all. Never had an account banned on my second phone, but I'm also not spoofing with that phone.

Then I have a third phone which I use for spoofing. With that phone it's the same thing. Airplane mode is on, sim card pulled, not activated on any networks. But eventually my accounts get banned with the use of a spoofing app.

#49 2016-11-01 13:28:27

gpsing

2 accounts banned with the Xposed plugin, 1 just sitting in the same spot with no movement, 2nd with minor movement with walking speeds. Not much confidence in the Xposed method atm.

Board footer